AvTech 2MP Extreme Weather Outdoor Bullet Camera
6.0-60mm Varifocal Lens, Day/Night, Motion Detection, Remote Surveillance, AGC, AWB, WDR, IP67, PoE – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us sales@CCTVGold.com for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries.
Need a clear solution for outdoor day & night monitoring? AVM561 might be the one you need. AVM561 is 2 megapixel 10X Zoom Vari-focal camera with WDR support and IR LEDs. Its IR projection distance could reach up to 60 meters, suitable for comprehensive surveillance of spacious areas. It?s also capable of connecting external alarm devices, such as a buzzer or magnetic contacts, for function scalability. What?s more, POE (power-over-ethernet) is also possible for this camera.
For data storage, in addition to use with AVTECH NVRs, this camera also supports ONVIF standard to use with other brand?s NVR and simplify system integration. External Alarm I/O Accessories This camera supports all kinds of N.O. / N.C. type alarm sensors; for example, active infrared sensor, smoke detector, magnetic contacts and so forth to extend the flexibility of IP surveillance.
- Zoom lens of f6.0 ~ 60mm with 10x optical zoom, 16x digital zoom and auto focus, suitable for various monitoring environments
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) to increase image recognizability in overexposure and dark areas
- Equipped with an auto zoom lens of f6.0 ~ 60 mm, suitable for various monitoring environments
- Solid Light series featuring better overexposure prevention (Advanced Smart Light Control), automatic adjustment of image brightness, and longer lifetime of LEDs
- Smart Light Control to dynamically adjust image performance for clear and accurate images
- PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) support to eliminate the use of power cables and reduce installation?costs
- ONVIF standard supported to simplify system integration
- External alarm I/O device connection
- Remote Surveillance
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!