Digital Watchdog Universal HD 4-Channel Digital Video Recorder
H.264, 1080p, 1TB Storage, Remote Management, Free 128CH CMS Software, Free Mobile App – 5 Year Warranty
Five Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us [email protected] for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries.
We carry the complete line of Digital Watchdog products. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
The VMAX A1? Digital Video Recorder supports all HD over Coax formats and all analog to 960H, offering a seamless upgrade to HD resolution. Up the Coax (UTC) remote configuration is available with all compatible cameras. 1TB Hard Drive is included.
Universal HD Coax?and 960H Signal Support
The VMAX A1 is the most simple way to upgrade an existing analog solution. With support for all 960H and below resolution Analog Cameras and Universal HD Coax?Formats (1080p Resolution via Coax), the DVR can be integrated into an existing application without the need to update the cameras at the same time. This allows for optimal financial flexibility and ROI, with individual components of an entire solutions updated separately.
Event Notifications via Email, Text and Pivot? CMS
The DVRs support event notifications for a variety of recording and system events. The notifications can be set to multiple e-mail accounts with attached screen shots, as a short text message, or event log to Pivot? Remote Monitoring Software.
Pivot? Central Management Software, Up to 128CH
128 channels from different sites and devices can be viewed simultaneously. Pivot? provides the most advanced CMS system with a simple drag and drop camera viewing tool.
PTZ and OSD Control via Coax (UTC
UTC (Up The Coax) allows a user to access the camera’s OSD (On Screen Display) through a coaxial connection, eliminating the need for an additional RS485 cable to reach the menu.
- Universal HD DVR Records all HD Analog Formats and All Analog to 960H
- Real Time 30fps Recording up to 1080p
- Support up to 3MP HD Analog Cameras (Limited Support)
- Pivot? Central Management Software up to 128 Channels
- Event Camera Group Recording
- Mobile Application for iPhone?, iPad?, iPod?, Android? Smart Phones and Tablets and Apple TV
- Mac? Compatible Remote ACS Software
- VMAX 2.0 Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- OSD and PTZ Control via Coax (UTC)
- Signal Hybrid Detects Any Camera at Any Input Automatically.
- True HD Output
- HDD Calculation and Auto Recording Configuration
- Event Notifications via Email, Text and Pivot? CMS
- Advanced H.264 Embedded DVR
- Multiplex – Live, Playback, Recording, Backup, Network, Configuration
- 1 Audio Input, 1 Audio Output
- 1 Sensor Input, 1 Relay Output
- Digital Spot Monitoring Output at D1 resolution
- Simple & Free DDNS Service
- Easy Web-Based Client with Multi-User Access
- Help Menu on Major Functions
- Auto & Manual Firmware Upgrade Available
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!