GeoVision 12MP Low Lux Rugged Outdoor Fisheye
1.83mm Lens, 360º and 180º Panoramic View, Virtual PTZ, Day/Night, Vandal Resistant, Microphone, Two-Way Audio, Alarm, 3DNR, IP67, 12V DC / 24V AC / PoE – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
USPS International Insured Shipping & Handling to Canada $49.95
E-mail for cost to other countries.
We carry the complete line of Geovision products. Our website reflects only a portion of what we sell. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
GV-FER12203 is a 12 MP outdoor fisheye camera that allows you to monitor all angles of a location. It can be installed to the ceiling, wall, wall corner and the pole. The camera?s distorted hemispherical image can be converted into a conventional rectilinear projection. Without installing any software, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask, and alert notification through the Web interface. In addition, the camera seamlessly integrates with the GV-System and GV-VMS, providing advanced monitoring and video management features.
- 1/1.7?? progressive scan CMOS
- 1.83mm Fixed Lens
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 15 fps at 4000 x 3000
- Day and night (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- Built-in microphone
- Digital Object Tracking
- Provides 360? and 180? panorama view
- Different angle of view accessible by multiple users at the same time
- Playback from any view angle and zoom level
- No mechanical moving parts
- Two-way audio
- Low lux enhancement
- 3D noise reduction
- USB slot for WiFi adapter
- One sensor input and alarm output
- Tampering alarm
- Virtual PTZ function
- Auto Pan function
- Privacy mask
- Visual automation
- Text overlay
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- Vandal resistance (IK10+ for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- 12V DC / 24V AC / PoE (IEEE 802.3at)
- 2 Year DuncansOnline Extended Warranty
Click to view full-size images.
- Fisheye Camera
- Back Plate
- Plate Screw x 3
- Plastic Screw Anchor x 3
- Torx Wrench
- RJ-45 Connector
- Data Cable
- Terminal Block
- Installation Sticker
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Power Adapter
- GV-IPCAM H.264 Software DVD
- GV-NVR Software DVD
- Warranty Card
1. The power adapter can be purchased upon request.
2. Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
3. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
For More Information
Read or download the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!