GeoVision 2MP 4.3X Zoom Super Low Lux Vandal Proof Dome
2.8~12mm Motorized Lens, Motion Detection, 3DNR, IK10, IP67, DC 12V / PoE – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us sales@CCTVGold.com for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries.
We carry the complete line of Geovision products. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
The Vandal Proof IP Dome is an outdoor camera designed with IK10 vandal resistance and IP67 ingress protection. The camera can support H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths.
For night operations, the camera allows up to 30 m (98.4 ft) IR effective distance. GV-VD2712 is capable of not only providing a color live view in near darkness but also under contrasting light intensities with its super low lux CMOS image sensor and WDR Pro.
- 1/2.8″ progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.004 lux
- Dual streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 x 1080
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus/zoom adjustment
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.42 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection?
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask?
- IP address filtering?
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows?&?Mac)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface?
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Vandal resistance (IK10)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- H.265 Vandal Proof Dome
- Screw x 4
- Screw Anchor x 4
- TV-Out Wire
- Audio Wires x 2
- I/O Cable
- Installation Sticker
- Conduit Converter
- PG21 Conduit Connector
- RJ-45 Connector
- Waterproof Rubber Sets (for RJ-45 Cat.5 and DC 12V / for RJ-45 Cat.6)
- Torx Wrench
- Big Concave Hexagon Wrench
- Small Concave Hexagon Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag
- Sticker (for Silica Gel Bag)
- GV-IPCAM Software DVD
- GV-Software DVD?
- Warranty Card
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!