GeoVision 2MP Super Low Lux Pinhole Camera
3.7mm Lens, Day/Night, Memory Card Slot, Motion Detection, WDR, DNR, AWB, AGC, PoE – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us sales@CCTVGold.com for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries
We carry the complete line of Geovision products. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at email@example.com or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
The GV-UNP2500 pinhole camera offers an option for clandestine surveillance. The compact camera lens can be installed in surveillance sites with limited space such as behind the panel of ATM machines The camera is also ideal for locations where discreet surveillance is desirable, such as at the banks, hotels, museums, stores, and offices. The camera is equipped with 1/2.8″ progressive scan super low lux CMOS, with a day and night electronic lens to provide a clear view anytime of a day.
- 1/2.8″ progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Minimum illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 x 1080
- 3.7mm Megapixel lens
- Day and night function (electronic)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- One-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Automatic White Balance (AWB)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask
- Tampering alarm
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, & Android
- ONVIF conformant
- 30 languages on Web interface
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- 2 Year DuncansOnline Extended Warranty
Active Tampering Alarm
- Pinhole Camera
- 1 m (3.28 ft) RJ-12 Cable
- Camera Adhesive Tape x 2
- Installation Sticker
- Main Body Mount
- Main Body Adhesive Tape
- M3 Screw x 2
- M2 Screw
- GV-IPCAM H.264 Software DVD
- GV-NVR Software DVD
- Warranty Card
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!