GeoVision 4MP IP Outdoor Eyeball Dome Camera
2.7~12mm Lens, Day/Night, Defog, Micro SD Slot, Motion Detection, Privacy Mask, WDR Pro, IP67, DC 12V, PoE – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us [email protected] for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries.
We carry the complete line of Geovision products. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
The H.265 Target Eyeball Dome is an outdoor, network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and 2 IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. With its motorized lens, the user can zoom and focus the camera from the Web interface. The camera adheres to IP67 standards. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. With its WDR Pro, it can process scenes with contrasting intensity of lights and produce clear image.
- 1/3″ progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.03 lux (B/W) and 0.05 lux (color)
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- H.265 Target Eyeball Dome
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Drill Template Paster
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!