GeoVision 5MP IP Outdoor Bullet Camera
2.8~12mm P-iris Lens, Day/Night, Defog, Privacy Mask, Smart Streaming, Motion Detection, Tampering Alarm, WDR, IP67, IK10, DC 12V, PoE – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us [email protected] for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries.
We carry the complete line of Geovision products. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
The Target Bullet Camera is a light-weighted cameras designed for outdoor environments. It adheres to the IP67 standard and has full protection against dust and jets of water. The camera also allows automatic and precise control of exposure using its P-iris, producing images with better clarity and contrast. The camera offers an entry-level surveillance solution with all the essential features and excellent image quality.?
- 1/3.2″ progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2592 ? 1944
- Intelligent IR
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Megapixel lens
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- H.265 Bullet Camera
- Sun-Shield Cover
- Screw for Sun-Shield Cover x 2
- Screw for Supporting Rack x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Silica Gel bag x 2
- Washer x 2
- Terminal Block
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Nut for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Wrench
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V8.7.0 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- The power adapter can be purchased upon request.
- It’s required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned above.?
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!