GeoVision 5MP Super Low Lux WDR Indoor IR Dome Camera
3~9mm P-Iris Lens, Day/Night, Defog, Motion Detection, AWB, AGC, WDR, DNR, DC 12V / PoE – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us [email protected] for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries
We carry the complete line of Geovision products. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
GV-EFD5101 is an indoor, fixed network camera. Its features such as WDR, automatic IR-cut filter, Low Lux and IR LEDs enable day and night surveillance. Adjustable in 3 axis (pan, tilt and rotate), it offers an entry-level surveillance solution with all the essential features and excellent image quality.
- 1/3.2″ progressive scan low lux CMOS
- 3 ~ 9 mm Varifocal Megapixel P-Iris Lens for auto Iris control
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2592 x 1944
- Intelligent IR up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- 2 Year DuncansOnline Extended Warranty
Active Tampering Alarm
- Target Dome Camera
- Screw x 3
- Screw anchor x 3
- Torx Wrench
- TV-Out Wire
- Installation Sticker
- GV-IPCAM H.264 Software DVD
- GV-NVR Software DVD
- Warranty Card
1. The power adapter can be excluded upon request.
2. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!