GeoVision 5MP Super Low Lux WDR Outdoor IR Vandal Proof Dome
3~9mm P-Iris Lens, Day/Night, Defog, Motion Detection, 2-Way Audio, AWB, AGC, WDR, DNR, IP67, IK10, DC 12V / PoE – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us [email protected] for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries
We carry the complete line of Geovision products. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
GV-EVD5100 is an outdoor camera designed with IK10 vandal resistance and IP67 ingress protection. The camera is featured with WDR, an automatic IR-cut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. Adjustable in 3 axis (pan, tilt and rotate), it offers an entry-level surveillance solution with all the essential features and excellent image quality.
- 1/3.2? progressive scan low lux CMOS
- 3 ~ 9 mm Varifocal Megapixel P-Iris Lens for auto Iris control
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2592 x 1944
- Intelligent IR
- Day and night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- Vandal resistance (IK10)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- 2 Year DuncansOnline Extended Warranty
Active Tampering Alarm
- Target Vandal Proof Dome Camera
- Screw x 4
- Screw anchor x 4
- TV-Out Wire
- Audio Wires x 2
- Installation Sticker
- Conduit Converter
- RJ-45 Connector
- Waterproof rubber sets (for RJ-45 Cat.5 and 12V DC / for RJ-45 Cat.6)
- Torx Wrench
- Big Concave hexagon Wrench
- Small Concave hexagon Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag
- Sticker (for Silica Gel Bag)
- GV-IPCAM H.264 Software DVD
- GV-NVR Software DVD
- Warranty Card
1. The power adapter can be excluded upon request.
2. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!