GeoVision 7MP WDR Panoramic PTZ Camera
360? Panoramic View, 10X Zoom PTZ, Day/Night, Micro SD, 2-Way-Audio, Alarm, Defog, AWB, AGC, DNR, WDR, IK10, IP67, DC 24V / AC 24V / PoE++ – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us [email protected] for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries
We carry the complete line of Geovision products. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
GV-PPTZ7300 is a 2-in-1 panoramic PTZ IP camera that includes a 5 MP fisheye panoramic camera and a 2 MP IP Speed Dome. The fisheye camera allows you to monitor all angles of a location, while the speed dome can instantly point toward an area with just one click on the fisheye live view. Without installing any software, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask, and alert notification through the Web interface.
- Panoramic fisheye camera (FE) integrated with a PTZ speed dome (SD)
- FE: 1/2.5″ progressive scan CMOS
SD: 1/2.86″ progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- FE: Up to 10 fps at 2560 x 1920
SD: Up to 30 fps at 1920 x 1080
- FE: Day and night (Electronic)
SD: Day and night (with removable IR-cut filter)
- FE: Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
SD: Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 2 built-in micro SD card slots (SD/SDHC) for local storage (1 each for FE and SD)
- 4 sensor inputs and 1 alarm output
- FE: Provides 360? panorama view
- SD: 10x optical zoom and 32x digital zoom
- SD: pan 355? and tilt from -15? to 195?
- SD: Preset speed at up to 460?/sec
- SD: PTZ movement (Preset, Sequence, Auto Pan, Cruise and Tour)
- Two-way audio
- 2D noise reduction
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- Visual automation
- Text overlay
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- Vandal resistance (IK10?for metal and polycarbonate casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Wide temperature tolerance (-40?C ~ 50?C / -40?F ~ 122?F)
- DC 24V / AC 24V / High PoE (PoE++, 40 W)
Intergrated Live View
- Panoramic PTZ IP Camera
- Data Cable
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Cap
- 2 mm Hex Key
- 3 mm Hex Key
- 5 mm Hex Key
- Rubber Ring
- RJ-45 Connector
- Desiccant Pack x 2
- GV-IPCAM Software DVD
- GV-NVR Software DVD
- Warranty Card
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!