GeoVision 8ch H.264 TVI 1080p Video Server
Tampering Alarm, USB, Wifi / 3G / 4G – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us [email protected] for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries.
We carry the complete line of Geovision products. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
GV-VS2800 is a powerful H.264 Video Server with compact size and supports 8 channels of TVI 18 fps at 3 M and 15 fps at 4 M, 1080p / 720p and analog 960H / D1 real-time video. It can be fully integrated with GV-DVR / NVR / VMS to form a powerful IP surveillance solution. GV-VS2800 converts analog signals into high-resolution digitized images up to 4 megapixels and supports over 50 PTZ models to fulfill various project demands. It can record videos to a local USB storage, performing as a compact video recorder. It is also able to trigger Tampering Alarm alerts when cameras are tampered with, which can prevent criminal activities.
- 8-channel TVI 18 fps at 3 MP and 15 fps at 4 MP
- 8-channel TVI 1080p / 720p and analog 960H / D1 real-time video
- 12V DC
- Tampering alarm
- USB HDD Storage
- Support UMTS / 3G / 3.5G / 4G
- Automatic switch between WiFi and 3G / 4G
- Support over 50 PTZ models
- Support 29 languages on Web interface
- HD-TVI 1.0 / 2.0 standard
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- AC Power Cord x 1
- Power Adaptor x 1?
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned above except GV-VMS and GV-Center V2.
- GV-Video Server cannot work with microphones that acquire power from the unit. Use microphones that have external power supply.
- GV-VS2800 supports 1 external hard disk (2.5″ or 3.5″) with up to 6 TB capacities.
- It is not recommended to use the flash USB drive with GV-VS2800 because of its slow read and write speed.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!