GeoVision Outdoor Thermal Camera
Motion detection, AGC, IP66, DC 12V / PoE – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us [email protected] for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries.
We carry the complete line of Geovision products. Our website reflects only a portion of what we sell. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
GV-TM0100 is an outdoor thermal IP camera capable of producing black-and-white images based on the detected temperature of the people, vehicles and environment. Unlike traditional cameras that rely on visible light, GV-TM0100 is unaffected by the lighting conditions and allows you to detect movements even in complete darkness and backlit scenes.
Ideal for border surveillance and sparsely populated areas, GV-TM0100 can detect human-sized targets at a distance of 1450 m (4757 ft) and vehicles at 1850 m (6070 ft).
GV-TM0100 can be easily configured through its Web interface and you can record and play back recordings using the GV-VMS software included in the standard package.
- CIF Uncooled FPA micro bolometer, 25 um pixel size
- Thermal sensitivity: =100 mK at f/1,300K
- Spectral range: 8 ~ 14 um
- Single stream from H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 25 fps at 352 x 288
- 2x digital zoom
- Up to 1450 m (4757 ft) detection range for human targets and 1850 m (6070 ft) for vehicles
- Up to 480 m (1575 ft) recognition range for human targets and 920 m (3018 ft) for vehicles
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask
- Text overlay
- IP address filtering
- CE, FCC, RCM, RoHS compliant
- Support for iPhone, iPad, Android and 3GPP
- 28 languages on Web interface
- Thermal IP Camera
- Supporting Rack
- Hex Key
- Rubber pad for supporting rack
- Philips Cap Screw x2
- Silica Gel Bag
- GV-IPCAM Software CD/DVD
- GV-Software DVD
- Warranty Card
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!