Vivotek 5MP Indoor Recessed Mount Fisheye Camera
Memory Card Slot, WDR, DNR, PoE – 2 Year Warranty
Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
USPS International Insured Shipping & Handling to Canada $39.95
E-mail for cost to other countries.
VIVOTEK’s FE8182 is a recessed-mount fisheye network camera, featuring a detailed 5-Megapixel resolution sensor with superb image quality. A small camera with large functionality, VIVOTEK’s FE8182, with a diameter of only 60 mm, is truly an all-in-one surveillance solution that meets a wide variety of needs for indoor surveillance. Equipped with a fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view without blind spots (ceiling/floor mount), the camera is able to provide full video coverage of wide, open areas, such as airport lobbies, shopping malls, retail stores, offices and more.
The Stylish, Recessed-Mount Fisheye Network Camera
The FE8182 offers various display layouts, including original surround view, panoramic view, and regional view to suit a variety of applications. In addition, in both the panoramic and regional viewing modes, users can utilize the ultra-smooth ePTZ function to effortlessly zoom in and focus on a region of interest (ROI). Further, a new cutting-edge pixel calculation function helps users to ensure high image quality for a designated area.
At the darker end of the spectrum, 3D Noise Reduction Technology allows users to enjoy an increased level of image detail in extremely dim environments without consuming or wasting unreasonably high bandwidth. To dramatically reduce file sizes and conserve valuable network bandwidth, the FE8182 supports Smart Stream and industry-standard H.264 compression technology. Further, the recessed-mount design allows users to install the camera without the need for screws. The FE8182 is not just perfect for blending into any surroundings or any roof space, but also produces substantial savings on both cost and time.
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 15 fps @ 1920 x 1920
- Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Real-time H.264 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Smart Stream to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Pixel Calculator for Image Clarity Measurement
- Built-in IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE
- 2 Year DuncansOnline Warranty
Recessed-Mount Network Camera
A fisheye lens (FE8182) can be used to cover an entire space, while a fixed focal lens (FD816C-HF2) a specific field of view. The two sensor modules can be installed in the same or different rooms/mounting positions.
- Drill a hole on ceiling or wall. The diameters for the installations with or without the retention tube are different.
Use the M3 self tapping screws if installed without the retention tube. Note that this type of installation does not apply to hard surfaces, such as a concrete wall.
- Detach the top cover
- Route an Ethernet cable through the pre-drill hole and then connect it to the camera
- Pull the retention clips to the back of the module, and then insert the module into the wall.
- The retention clips will hold the module in place.
- Note that the shooting angle of a fixed lens can only be vertically adjusted. This mark should be on top. There is no need to change the shooting angle for the fisheye lens model.
6-1 Use a small-size Phillips screwdriver to change the shooting angle of a fixed focal lens.
6-2. Attach the top cover to camera by aligning the notch. The magnets will hold the cover in place.
Read or download the spec sheet (PDF)
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!