Vivotek Supreme 4MP Outdoor IR Dome
2.8mm Lens, IR Cut, Memory Card Slot, Defog, WDR Pro, 3DNR, IK10, IP66, PoE – 3 Year Warranty
Three Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us [email protected] for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries
VIVOTEK’s FD8379-HV is an outdoor-ready IR fixed dome camera with a 4-Megapixel sensor offering a high resolution of 2688×1520 at 30 fps. Equipped with WDR Pro technology (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440) and a fixed 2.8 mm lens, the FD8379-HV provides improved visibility and top-notch quality video in high contrast environments.
Being suitable for challenging outdoor lighting conditions, the FD8379-HV features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30 meters for superior image quality around the clock. For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the FD8379-HV is armed with a robust IP66- and IK10-rated housing to withstand rain and dust as well as to protect against vandalism or tampering.
By adopting with VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II technology, the FD8379-HV can optimize image quality for desired regions, and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
- 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2688×1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplif y Integration and Enhance Interoperability
- Weather-proof IP66-rated
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!