Vivotek Supreme 4MP Outdoor IR Dome
2.8~12mm Lens, IR Cut, Memory Card Slot, Defog, WDR Pro, 3DNR, IK10, IP66, PoE – 3 Year Warranty
Three Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
Email us [email protected] for an exact quote on shipping your order to Canada or to other countries
VIVOTEK’s FD8377-HV is an outdoor-ready 4-Megapixel IR fixed dome camera offering high video quality with up to 30 fps at 2688×1520. With WDR Pro technology (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440) and a 2.8 ~ 12 mm vari-focal lens, the FD8377-HV is capable of capturing superb quality video under high contrast environments.
To adapt to challenging outdoor lighting conditions, the FD8377-HV comes with a removable IR-cut filter and built-in IR illuminators effective up to 30 meters for both day and night applications. Further, the FD8377-HV is armed with a robust IP66- and IK10-rated housing to enable the all-in one camera to withstand rain and dust as well as to protect against vandalism or tampering.
VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II technology allows the FD8377-HV to optimize image quality for desired regions, and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
- 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2688×1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplif y Integration and Enhance Interoperability
- Weather-proof IP66-rated
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
For More Information
See the spec sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don’t worry – DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We’re here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!